Skip to main content

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad.

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad. - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthwallpaper4, In the article you are reading this time with the title I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad., We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel batman, Artikel freddie williams II, Artikel phoning it in, Artikel tmnt, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad.
link : I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad.

read also


I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad.

I didn't think anything could possibly dampen my enthusiasm for DC/IDW's Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, the first issue of which ships this week...in just two short days.

But then I saw this ad, and the word "Cowabatga." That's right, Cowabatga.

I'm...I'm just going to go ahead and pretend I never saw that ad or that word.


That's the article I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad.

That's it for the article I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad. this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this ad. with link address https://wallpapers301.blogspot.com/2015/12/i-just-going-to-pretend-i-didn-see-this.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment