Skip to main content

"The traditional methods"...?

"The traditional methods"...? - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthwallpaper4, In the article you are reading this time with the title "The traditional methods"...?, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel kelley jones rules, Artikel len wein, Artikel swamp thing, Artikel zombies, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : "The traditional methods"...?
link : "The traditional methods"...?

read also


"The traditional methods"...?

It was my understanding from every zombie movie I've ever seen and every zombie comic I've ever read that the way to kill a zombie was to destroy or severely damage its brain, usually by shooting or somehow smashing its head. Not so, according to The Shade in this week's Swamp Thing #2 by Len Wein and Kelley Jones. Filling a zombie's mouth with salt and then sewing it tightly shut sounds infinitely harder, even if we're talking about the slow, shambling zombies of Romero's movies or The Walking Dead, rather than the "fast" zombies of more modern movies.

I mean, I've never held a firearm, nor am I an expert in hand-to-hand combat or anything, but I'm pretty confident I could pull a trigger or swing a baseball bat or shovel in the general direction of a walking corpse's head. But sewing...? I mean, I can barely thread a needle, and I always forget how to tie off the other end once you're done stitching. Think how hard surviving the zombie apocalypse would be if The Shade is right!

Also, think how boring all those movies, TV shows and videogames premised on the killing of zombies would be...


That's the article "The traditional methods"...?

That's it for the article "The traditional methods"...? this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article "The traditional methods"...? with link address https://wallpapers301.blogspot.com/2016/02/traditional-methods.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment